Garage Doors Service and Sales
Request Free Price Quote
Serving Will, Cook, and DuPage Counties
24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
The Lifestyle garage screen system is a fully retractable garage screen that works with your existing garage door. The Lifestyle features an industry first, fully retractable passage door for ease of entry and exit without having to retract the entire system.
Picking a Garage Door
Steel & Fiberglass Carriage House Garage Door
- Are less expensive than comparable wooden doors
- virtually maintenance-free. They don’t require repainting, resist rust, don’t warp, and are much more weather-resistant than wood
- Last longer and are warranted for longer periods
- Provide better security. Steel garage doors are nearly impossible to pry open
- Provide much better insulation than wooden doors. An insulated steel door will not only keep the garage (and entryway into your home) warmer in winter and cooler in summer, but it also muffles noise
- If you desire a natural wood "look", they cannot compete with a true natural wood door - though there are a number quality simulated wood textures available in steel which look very similar to wood doors.
J&J Reliable Doors is committed to helping you select the best steel garage door(s) for your home. If you’re unsure which is the right door for you, contact the experts at J&J Reliable Doors. We‘ll discuss you’re needs, give you several options to choose from, and help you pick just the right door.
Wooden Garage Doors
- They’re more expensive than comparable steel doors
- They require periodic maintenance to repaint and maintain their weather resistant properties. (Repainting/re-staining is generally required about as often as you’d have to repaint the exterior of your home).
- Wooden door warranties are NOT as good as steel door warranties
Most people who select wooden garage doors do so because they want or need that natural "wood look" to compliment the exterior of their home or their surroundings, or because they have special size requirements or constraints for their door that are more easily satisfied by the versatility of custom-built wooden doors. Steel garage doors are definitely gaining in popularity for their many advantages.